Herbs & Teas
Due to popular demand, Persimmon Community Acupuncture is now offering herbs and teas. Click here for more info.
We have more than 80 herbs to treat various ailments and to create formulas tailored to each individual patient. The teas are personally selected by Daniel and each of them serves a different purpose. The following teas are available:
- Royal Meijiawu Dragon's Well Green Tea - also known as 'longjing tea', it's a roasted green tea. It is invigorating and mind clearing.
- (Royal) Wild Kuding Green Tea - Slightly bitter (depending on one's taste). Very good for lowering cholesterol, high blood pressure and weight loss.
- High Mountain Pearl of White Tea - Delicate flavor. Has the lowest amount of caffeine.
- 2002 Old Pu-er Black Tea - Leaves picked from the year 2002, helps digestion and lowers cholesterol. Could help with weight loss.
- Cultural Revolution Era Pu-er Green Tea - Leaves picked during the Chinese Cultural Revolution, this tea is at least 40 years old.
- Milky Aroma Oolong - Helps with digestions.
- Baby Chrysanthemum - Sweet. Improves eye health/eye sight, improves circulation, relieves stress.
- Colorful Daisy - Good for insomnia and anti-fatigue.
For more information, please contact Daniel at email@example.com